See our Equine coverage

For more information on our equine coverages, please contact us.


  • Personal Horse Farms
  • Boarding Facilities
  • Breeding Facilities
  • Lessons / Trainers

The following are needed for an Equine Submission:

JAI Farm Application
Commercial Equine Liability Quest
Care Custody or Control
Additionally, please submit 5 years loss runs

Still have questions? Talk with us today.