Our Mortality Policy
No producer has precisely the same needs, and our agents will tailor coverage to suit your operation. Our coverage is available in all 50 U.S. states and policies can be written to include the following:
- No vet certificate required under $100,000, or age 31 days to 15 years, and includes theft, accident, illness, injury or disease, and for humane destruction to relieve incurable and excessive suffering
- TIV from $1,000 up to $5 million
- Agreed value – no-charge endorsement subject to company authorization – replaces the fair market value
- Other endorsements (no charge – emergency colic surgery max $5000 reimbursed/ included in mortality policy)
- 12-month extension on death coverage/reduced coverage after age 15
- Worldwide coverage, depending on the region
- Accident, sickness, disease and infertility endorsement for stallions – fair market value for totally & permanently impotent, or infertile or incapable of serving mares.
- Loss payable – available to extend coverage to include a loss payee
Reach out today to find the
coverage that fits your needs.